Hello Lovelies! I am heading to the beach in just a couple of weeks and I wanted to share with you my essential beach bag items! Please feel free to add some of your must have beach items in the comments below!
- Beach Towel – Of course we all need a perfect beach towel and this one is my fav!
- Reading Material – Having a great book or magazine to read on the beach is a must for me…This is my current book for the beach!
- Hair Care Product – Between the sun, heat, & water my hair could definitely use some moisture after a fun day at the beach! I usually have a leave in conditioner that I just spray in my hair for extra smoothness and happy healthy hair! This one is my go-to right now!
- Sunglasses- We all need the PERFECT pair of sunnies to protect our eyes from the sun and THESE are my fav right now, plus use code BrinisityBabe for 20% off your order.
- A mini Portable speaker is a must at the beach, especially if you have a large group of friends with you. This one is also waterproof!
- Cover Up- I always keep a cute flowy dress or coverup in my beach bag, especially if I want to walk off to go grab some grub at a bar or restaurant. This one is Super Cute!
- Sunscreen – Recently I have come across this beautiful, colorful, SPF 30 Sunscreen and I can’t wait to whip it out at the beach! Funny thing when I ordered it my mother was so grossed out by the name haha Check it out here!
- Cute FlipFlops – A good pair of flip flops is also always in my beach bag to help protect my feet from the hot sand. I try not to bring my designer pair incase I lose them or they get wet. Try these out instead!
- Moisturizer – I also keep after sun moisturizer in my beach bag. This will help lock in your tan and make sure your skin continues to glow!
- Cooling Spray – In between pool/ocean dips I like to have a cooling spray to help beat the brutal summer heat. This one is my go-to!
- Beach Hat – My scalp is very sensitive and I always end up with a huge sunburn so within the last couple of years I have always needed a hat to protect my scalp. This one is adorable!
It’s Finally Summer weather here in Dallas Tx and you know what that means?! POOL TIME! My tan has been seriously lacking these Last few seasons and I can finally achieve that perfect glow once more. I use to tan super quick and never burn…it was a gift. However, as I have gotten older my tan seems to take twice as long and I burn almost every time! It is a shame. I just ordered some Unicorn Snot SPF 30…I’ll let you know how good it works.
I wanted to share with you some of my FAV swimsuit looks for this summer season. Each swimsuit has been linked and I have provided coupon codes for some of them as well.
- I LOVE color block swimsuits and they are seriously great for the beach or pool time. Just like this one from Revolve
- I just bought this swimmie from Revolve and I LOVE it…Super cute high waisted two piece with tassel detail. They also offer several different color options for this one.
- How cute is this one piece scalloped swimsuit from Nordstrom?! I love the subtle detail!
- The print on this one piece swimsuit from Brinisity is AMAZING! I love the back cutout and the front key hole. Subtle details that make this swimmie super comfy and stylish. Use code NS15 at checkout for 15% off your first Brinisity Purchase…you are welcome!
- How cute is this Leopard Print swimmie from Hot Miami Shades?! Use code Brinisitybabe for 20% off your purchase! XOXO
- This last swimsuit is definitely a splurged…however it is my absolute favorite swimsuit! Just look at the detail on the back of this beauty! Shop it here on Luisaviaroma
The weekend is finally here and I wanted to share with you all some of my favorite hair products.
- Dry Bar – Dry Detox Conditioner; This product is great for those days you want soft, silky hair without washing it daily. I use this about 2-3 times a week. It also helps detangle just like a regular conditioner.
- Dry Bar – Detox Dry Shampoo; I use this product every day that I don’t wash my hair and it works great! I bleach my hair and washing it daily is super harsh on my hair so those days I don’t shampoo I choose to use this product. Easy to use and it smells amazing too.
- Dry Bar – Money Maker Flexible Hairspray; Gone are the days I used heavy duty hairspray. This hairspray is light and flexible for those pretty loose curls or waves. It also helps keep those fly away hairs under control.
- Marrakesh Hair Oil; I received this in my Fab Fit Fun box and immediately fell in LOVE with the scent. I mix it with two other products and run it through the ends of my damp hair. It helps make my hair silky and shiny.
- Holistix Lite oil treatment; This product isn’t super heavy and does wonder for dry hair. I mix this with the Marrakesh oil and style like normal. It also doesn’t leave your hair feeling super greasy…a PLUS for sure, since I have thin hair.
- Paul Mitchell – Quick Slip; This styling cream is the third product I mix with the two oils and it makes the perfect mix of sleek and soft hair. It also helps protect hair from the sun!
These are my weekly must have hair products..any suggestions? Leave a Comment!
Hi Babes, so this post is to help all of those non planners out there have a fun and fulfilled memorial day! If you aren’t a planner and live near the Dallas/Ft Worth area, then keep reading.
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra’s Memorial Day Concert & Firework Display – The best part is that it is FREE! Woohoo and Fireworks are super pretty and you’ll feel pretty sophisticated listening to some classical music for the night. Located at Flag pole hill and starting at 6:30PM.
- Bae Watch Season 2 is a fun pool party Wyndham Garden hotel in Dallas Tx. It starts at 1PM and Ends at 8PM. Plus Women get in FREE with an RSVP by 2PM. Live DJ, Snack, & Bubbly will be available as well.
- The Texas Pool (a pool shaped like Texas) is hosting a Memorial Day Pool Party from 12PM – 6PM and entry starts at $1. Also American Idol’s Ron Bultongez will perform.
- Sunset at Memorial Park Starting at 7PM with a short ceremony honoring those who serve and the event is Free.
- Memorial Day at the Arboretum From 9AM – 5PM Enjoy Face painting, at petting zoo, & Live Music. Plus $2 hotdogs & $2 Root beer Floats…YUM!
If you have any other suggestions please comment them below! Also if you attend these events please let me know how it went.
Continue reading “Last Minute Memorial Day Ideas”