Hi Babes, so this post is to help all of those non planners out there have a fun and fulfilled memorial day! If you aren’t a planner and live near the Dallas/Ft Worth area, then keep reading.
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra’s Memorial Day Concert & Firework Display – The best part is that it is FREE! Woohoo and Fireworks are super pretty and you’ll feel pretty sophisticated listening to some classical music for the night. Located at Flag pole hill and starting at 6:30PM.
- Bae Watch Season 2 is a fun pool party Wyndham Garden hotel in Dallas Tx. It starts at 1PM and Ends at 8PM. Plus Women get in FREE with an RSVP by 2PM. Live DJ, Snack, & Bubbly will be available as well.
- The Texas Pool (a pool shaped like Texas) is hosting a Memorial Day Pool Party from 12PM – 6PM and entry starts at $1. Also American Idol’s Ron Bultongez will perform.
- Sunset at Memorial Park Starting at 7PM with a short ceremony honoring those who serve and the event is Free.
- Memorial Day at the Arboretum From 9AM – 5PM Enjoy Face painting, at petting zoo, & Live Music. Plus $2 hotdogs & $2 Root beer Floats…YUM!
If you have any other suggestions please comment them below! Also if you attend these events please let me know how it went.
Continue reading “Last Minute Memorial Day Ideas”
Hope everyone is having a fun & safe memorial weekend! For those of you that aren’t living it up at the lake, like me, I decided to put together some of the best sales going on this holiday weekend. So you can shop to your hearts content.
- Show Me your MUMU is celebrating Memorial Weekend with 20% off Sale Items! Use Code SaleonSale at checkout. You can get this adorable Romper I am Rocking!
Free People Bralettes|Similar Sunnies | Tory Burch Miller Sandals | Handbag |
2. Next I want to tell you all about Nordstrom Half yearly sale which ends June 3rd! They have some amazing items for 40% off…like these Sam Edelman Heels! or these Kendra Scott earrings for 60% off!!! woohoo!3. Sephora is also having a great Memorial Day Sale going onEvery girl needs a set of Mermaid Makeup Brushes!
4. ShopBop is a great place to shop this memorial weekend, with items up to 40% off! Sam Edelman Espadrilles This cute Swimmie!
5. Finally Baublebar is having an Amazing 70% off select items for Memorial Day!!
Get these adorable earrings for only $25
Or this delicate Layering necklace!
Happy Shopping Babes! Let me know of some sales you are loving this weekend.
Happy Friday Babes! Who is excited for an extra long weekend?! Any big plans for Memorial Day? I will be working per usual…but thats okay! I wanted to share with you a great outfit for a day on the lake, lounging by the pool, or just grilling with some friends and family.
Brinisity Tank | Converse | Shorts | Sunglasses
I decide to do a comfy Memorial Day look, the tank is courtesy of Brinisity.com, If you haven’t owned a Bella canvas Tee or thank before they are super comfy and soft. They are also unisex so tend to fit a little looser than other brands. Another great thing about the tank is that you can wear it for July 4th as well! I paired it with some super cute fringe shorts which I bought on clearance about a year ago so I have linked some similar options. Of course I couldn’t go without my American themed converse ;] Finally my shades from from Hotmiamishades.com and you can use code BrinisityBabe at checkout for 20% off your entire purchase. Have a fun and safe Memorial Weekend Babes!