Hello Lovelies! I hope you are having a Fantastic weekend! I have been getting a ton of questions lately from people asking what I use to get my teeth so white! I will say I have not always had the whitest smile & have gone back and forth between trying different products (wasting so much money!). Coffee & wine are life so I am constantly needing to fix those stains. But I am here to share with you all a solution that actually does work! Smile Brilliant’s at home teeth whitening kit is AMAZING! This product sends you everything you need to make the perfect teeth whitening trays along with your whitener & desensitizing gel.
I have very sensitive front teeth and throughout this process I have not noticed any extra tooth sensitivity, especially while whitening. These are my before & after pictures with only 7 treatments complete. I did roughly 3-4 treatments a week but you can always do more.
AFTER (7 Applications)
The best part about this entire blog?! I have a contest going on right now offering you all a FREE Teeth Whitening Kit! AHH I am so excited for you guys to try this awesome product.
You can also use my Code Brinisitybabe for 15% off your purchase.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO HAVE A WHITER SMILE? Smile Brilliant recommends 7-14 applications to see results, however it may take more than 14 applications depending on your habits & stain level among other things.
- WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO THE TRAYS OR I DON’T SEE RESULTS? Smile Brilliant offers this product RISK FREE! If you aren’t satisfied with your results within 45 days you can return your trays for a full refund. They also offer a two year warranty on your trays in case you lose them or they become damaged!
- WHY WOULD I CHOOSE THESE TRAYS OVER THE DENTIST? Smile Brilliant often offers their tray making services to dentists who do not have a lab to create them. Also with smile brilliant you are going directly to the source! This means you are able to get 3 – 5x the whitening strength at up to 70% off! Most Dentists charge $500 or more for treatments.
For a Full List of FAQ please visit SmileBrilliant.com
xoxo Brinisity Babe
Hi Lovelies! I know it has been a bit since I blogged, but I promise I will start posting more again! I have been working a lot lately at the hospital. I wanted to share with you this ADORABLE outfit! All items are linked below.
Brinisity: Sweater & Skirt | Joie: Sandals | Kendra Scott: Earrings & Bracelet | Michelle: Watch | Ring
Today I wanted to share with you all this ADORABLE Stripe Midi dress I was gifted from Shopsocialgal.com! They are this cute boutique that is just starting out! Check out their website & support small businesses! All of my Accessories are linked below! ShopSocialGal: Dress| Sam Edelman: Sandals| Chloe: Handbag| Jord: Watch| Similar Earrings| Similar Bracelet| Tory Burch: Sunglasses
Shop All of my Looks Here
Have you Heard!? It is time for the biggest Sale of the YEAR! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has started and for those of you who are card members, you have early access! If you are not a card member you can easily apply here. But don’t fret! I understand if you aren’t ready for that kind of commitment and you can still shop the sale starting 7/20, so mark your calender’s!
I wanted to share with you a new favorite of mine (The Vince Boots) and I have styled them two ways! Be prepared for the Fall season & SAVE Money! Don’t we all LOVE to save some money? Everything here is linked for you through my personal Shop Style Collections. Happy Shopping Babes!
Vince: Boots Styled Two Ways
Style One- Barefoot Dreams: Cardigan | BP: Tee | Articles of Society: Jeans | Madewell: Handbag |Diff: Sunnies
Style Two- Chelsea28: Dress | Kendra Scott: Earrings | Tory Burch: Handbag
Which one is your Fav?!
Happy Saturday Babes! So sorry its been a week or so since I last blogged, I was on Vacay and I just got back! Stay tuned for a Travel Guide from the trip! Anyways, There are some really AMAZING sales happening this month and I wanted to share a round up of them all.
- Nordstrom – The Anniversary Sale is finally HERE! Early Access Ends 7/19 — get early access by becoming a card member! Don’t want to be a cardholder? No worries! The sale opens to the public 7/20 – 8/5 to save BIG on New Arrivals!! Yass!
- Target – Target is having some great sales this month, including Tee’s & Tanks starting as low as $4, Shorts as low as $10, & Flip Flops as low as $3! But hurry! Sale ends 7/21
- Macy’s – Receive FREE shipping & 25% off with the code SHOPIT until 7/17
- Kate Spade– Take 25% off with the code PRIMEDAY18 until 7/17
- H&M – Enjoy 20% off everything, however it is only available on 7/17
- JCPenny – Enjoy an extra 30% off your entire purchase with code SALE24, valid 7/16- 1/18
Get to shopping!
P.S. I was just accepted into ShopStyle & You can now Shop my Looks HERE
Happy Monday Babes! Sorry it’s been a bit since I last blogged. I try to stay on top of it but I have been SO busy lately! I am also about to head to Florida for a family vacation & I will try to blog while I’m out of town. I will for sure do a Travel Guide blog when I get back :]
Anyways I wanted to share this ADORABLE Denim Mini overall dress paired with a yellow ruched crop top & my favorite Bamboo bag..which I know you keep seeing in all of my pictures and thats because I am OBSESSED! The outfit details are all linked below.
Overall Mini Dress: Brinisity | Yellow Ruched Crop Top: Brinisity | Miller Sandals: Tory Burch|Look a Like Bamboo Bag: Francescas
XOXO Brinisity Babe