The Forth of July is just around the corner and if you are anything like me you are planning your outfit for the entire day! I wanted to share some really great options for every kind of event you have planned for the 4th!
- This adorable Red, White, & Blue Topshop Crop Top is perfect for the fourth! Pair with a cute white mini skirt or high waisted shorts, some tennis shoes or sandals and you’re ready to go!
- Keep it casual with this Red, White, & Boozed tank from Brinisity! Pair with some shorts, sunnies, and sandals! Or You could even style it as a cover up for your swimsuit!
- Dress it up this Fourth with this adorable blue & white dress from Revolve! You could even add some Red pumps for extra flare!
- Lounging all day by the pool or on a beach? Yeah you are! How about this adorable red, white, & blue swimsuit?!
- Another great find is this red and white ruched peplum dress from goodnight macaroon. Pair with some sandals or white pumps and you will be the talk of the town!
Whatever you decide to do this 4th, do it in style!
Happy Saturday Babes! I wanted to share with you all this awesome product I just came across recently. Som is a drink that you take 30 minutes prior to lying down for bed & it helps you have a good nights rest. Don’t believe me? Try it for yourself Here & use code BrinisityBabe for 10% off your purchase.
I tried both the Sugar-free & regular Som drinks and they taste really good, but make sure to chill them or drink on ice. I struggle with my sleep schedule due to my work life & when I work 12 hours shifts I work 7PM to 7AM, so on my days off it can be really hard to flip back to a normal sleep schedule. I noticed a difference while drinking Som & so did my boyfriend!
The best part about it?! It is drug free, non-habit forming, Vegan, Preservative Free, & So much More!!! It has natural ingredients like Magnesium, Vitamin B6, L-Theanine, Gaba, & Melatonin. Visit Getsom.com for more information on the science behind this wonderful drink & how it all started!
Did you try this product?! Let me know below! I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Happy Thursday Loves! So if you follow me on IG @brinisitybabe, you may have seen a couple of posts of me wearing this cute swimmie cover-up! I received so many PM’s asking where I bought it and wanted to share with you all!
Bamboo Bag: Brinisity | Cover-Up: Goodnight Macaroon | Sunnies: Hot Miami Shades
This Cover-up is VERY comfortable and fun with the pom pom details (I love my pom poms) & colorful embroidery! I am wearing size small for reference.
It’s Finally Summer weather here in Dallas Tx and you know what that means?! POOL TIME! My tan has been seriously lacking these Last few seasons and I can finally achieve that perfect glow once more. I use to tan super quick and never burn…it was a gift. However, as I have gotten older my tan seems to take twice as long and I burn almost every time! It is a shame. I just ordered some Unicorn Snot SPF 30…I’ll let you know how good it works.
I wanted to share with you some of my FAV swimsuit looks for this summer season. Each swimsuit has been linked and I have provided coupon codes for some of them as well.
- I LOVE color block swimsuits and they are seriously great for the beach or pool time. Just like this one from Revolve
- I just bought this swimmie from Revolve and I LOVE it…Super cute high waisted two piece with tassel detail. They also offer several different color options for this one.
- How cute is this one piece scalloped swimsuit from Nordstrom?! I love the subtle detail!
- The print on this one piece swimsuit from Brinisity is AMAZING! I love the back cutout and the front key hole. Subtle details that make this swimmie super comfy and stylish. Use code NS15 at checkout for 15% off your first Brinisity Purchase…you are welcome!
- How cute is this Leopard Print swimmie from Hot Miami Shades?! Use code Brinisitybabe for 20% off your purchase! XOXO
- This last swimsuit is definitely a splurged…however it is my absolute favorite swimsuit! Just look at the detail on the back of this beauty! Shop it here on Luisaviaroma
Happy Sunday Beauties! I posted a picture of me in a floral romper on the riverwalk over the weekend and I had a ton of people asking me where I bought it. I love how flowy this romper is and off the shoulder ruffles is a nice chic touch. I would suggest sizing up one size if you have a larger bust. You can Use Code NS15 for 15% off your first purchase on Brinisity.com, I paired it with some grey heels and a cute fringe clutch. This cute chevron stitched clutch I found in Rockwall Tx at a cute boutique so I am linking a similar one below.
Romper|Heels|Similar Purse|Earrings|Ish Lip Kit
Hope everyone is having a fun & safe memorial weekend! For those of you that aren’t living it up at the lake, like me, I decided to put together some of the best sales going on this holiday weekend. So you can shop to your hearts content.
- Show Me your MUMU is celebrating Memorial Weekend with 20% off Sale Items! Use Code SaleonSale at checkout. You can get this adorable Romper I am Rocking!
Free People Bralettes|Similar Sunnies | Tory Burch Miller Sandals | Handbag |
2. Next I want to tell you all about Nordstrom Half yearly sale which ends June 3rd! They have some amazing items for 40% off…like these Sam Edelman Heels! or these Kendra Scott earrings for 60% off!!! woohoo!3. Sephora is also having a great Memorial Day Sale going onEvery girl needs a set of Mermaid Makeup Brushes!
4. ShopBop is a great place to shop this memorial weekend, with items up to 40% off! Sam Edelman Espadrilles This cute Swimmie!
5. Finally Baublebar is having an Amazing 70% off select items for Memorial Day!!
Get these adorable earrings for only $25
Or this delicate Layering necklace!
Happy Shopping Babes! Let me know of some sales you are loving this weekend.
Happy Friday Babes! Who is excited for an extra long weekend?! Any big plans for Memorial Day? I will be working per usual…but thats okay! I wanted to share with you a great outfit for a day on the lake, lounging by the pool, or just grilling with some friends and family.
Brinisity Tank | Converse | Shorts | Sunglasses
I decide to do a comfy Memorial Day look, the tank is courtesy of Brinisity.com, If you haven’t owned a Bella canvas Tee or thank before they are super comfy and soft. They are also unisex so tend to fit a little looser than other brands. Another great thing about the tank is that you can wear it for July 4th as well! I paired it with some super cute fringe shorts which I bought on clearance about a year ago so I have linked some similar options. Of course I couldn’t go without my American themed converse ;] Finally my shades from from Hotmiamishades.com and you can use code BrinisityBabe at checkout for 20% off your entire purchase. Have a fun and safe Memorial Weekend Babes!