Happy Saturday Babes! I wanted to share with you all this awesome product I just came across recently. Som is a drink that you take 30 minutes prior to lying down for bed & it helps you have a good nights rest. Don’t believe me? Try it for yourself Here & use code BrinisityBabe for 10% off your purchase.
I tried both the Sugar-free & regular Som drinks and they taste really good, but make sure to chill them or drink on ice. I struggle with my sleep schedule due to my work life & when I work 12 hours shifts I work 7PM to 7AM, so on my days off it can be really hard to flip back to a normal sleep schedule. I noticed a difference while drinking Som & so did my boyfriend!
The best part about it?! It is drug free, non-habit forming, Vegan, Preservative Free, & So much More!!! It has natural ingredients like Magnesium, Vitamin B6, L-Theanine, Gaba, & Melatonin. Visit Getsom.com for more information on the science behind this wonderful drink & how it all started!
Did you try this product?! Let me know below! I’d love to hear your thoughts.
The weekend is finally here and I wanted to share with you all some of my favorite hair products.
- Dry Bar – Dry Detox Conditioner; This product is great for those days you want soft, silky hair without washing it daily. I use this about 2-3 times a week. It also helps detangle just like a regular conditioner.
- Dry Bar – Detox Dry Shampoo; I use this product every day that I don’t wash my hair and it works great! I bleach my hair and washing it daily is super harsh on my hair so those days I don’t shampoo I choose to use this product. Easy to use and it smells amazing too.
- Dry Bar – Money Maker Flexible Hairspray; Gone are the days I used heavy duty hairspray. This hairspray is light and flexible for those pretty loose curls or waves. It also helps keep those fly away hairs under control.
- Marrakesh Hair Oil; I received this in my Fab Fit Fun box and immediately fell in LOVE with the scent. I mix it with two other products and run it through the ends of my damp hair. It helps make my hair silky and shiny.
- Holistix Lite oil treatment; This product isn’t super heavy and does wonder for dry hair. I mix this with the Marrakesh oil and style like normal. It also doesn’t leave your hair feeling super greasy…a PLUS for sure, since I have thin hair.
- Paul Mitchell – Quick Slip; This styling cream is the third product I mix with the two oils and it makes the perfect mix of sleek and soft hair. It also helps protect hair from the sun!
These are my weekly must have hair products..any suggestions? Leave a Comment!
Happy Saturday Lovelies! I hope your weekend is off to a great start! Any big plans for Mother’s Day tomorrow? Desperately needing last minute gift ideas?? I got you covered in this blog
Anyways, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite beauty care items and how I use them in my daily routine.
First thing after I shower in the morning I wash my face with Mario Badescu’s Special Cucumber lotion. I’ve tried many of these facial cleansers from Mario but for some reason I feel like this one does the best clean for my oily/dry skin. It contains vitamins and minerals leaving your face feeling smooth and refreshed! Get it here
The next step is to apply Origins’ Original Skin renewal serum. This stuff smells sooooo good! Plus it really is refreshing to the skin and leaves you extra glowy. A small amount will go a long way with this product. Try it out for yourself here
After my glow serum, I moisturize with Origin’s original skin Matte Moisturizer! I prefer a Matte moisturizer so my face isn’t left greasy and shiny…leave that to the highlight! The shiny part…not greasy ;] Same with this product, a small amount will go a long way. Shop for it here
Then I apply my makeup like normal and go about my busy busy day!
After a long day I will re-clean my face with Mario Badescu’s Cucumber lotion to get all of that makeup and dirt out of my pores. On average about Two times per week I will then exfoliate my face. Try Kate Somerville’s Intensive Exfoliating Treatment. I enjoy the smell of this one and it gets deep down in my pores and removes dead skin cells really well!
Last but certainly not least…I use Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins cream. I received this as a sample and fell in LOVE! It is super hydrating. It is a night cream and slightly heavier than my day creams so I wouldn’t try wearing it throughout the day. Get it here
Let me know if you try out this products and what you think!