Hello Lovelies! I am heading to the beach in just a couple of weeks and I wanted to share with you my essential beach bag items! Please feel free to add some of your must have beach items in the comments below!
- Beach Towel – Of course we all need a perfect beach towel and this one is my fav!
- Reading Material – Having a great book or magazine to read on the beach is a must for me…This is my current book for the beach!
- Hair Care Product – Between the sun, heat, & water my hair could definitely use some moisture after a fun day at the beach! I usually have a leave in conditioner that I just spray in my hair for extra smoothness and happy healthy hair! This one is my go-to right now!
- Sunglasses- We all need the PERFECT pair of sunnies to protect our eyes from the sun and THESE are my fav right now, plus use code BrinisityBabe for 20% off your order.
- A mini Portable speaker is a must at the beach, especially if you have a large group of friends with you. This one is also waterproof!
- Cover Up- I always keep a cute flowy dress or coverup in my beach bag, especially if I want to walk off to go grab some grub at a bar or restaurant. This one is Super Cute!
- Sunscreen – Recently I have come across this beautiful, colorful, SPF 30 Sunscreen and I can’t wait to whip it out at the beach! Funny thing when I ordered it my mother was so grossed out by the name haha Check it out here!
- Cute FlipFlops – A good pair of flip flops is also always in my beach bag to help protect my feet from the hot sand. I try not to bring my designer pair incase I lose them or they get wet. Try these out instead!
- Moisturizer – I also keep after sun moisturizer in my beach bag. This will help lock in your tan and make sure your skin continues to glow!
- Cooling Spray – In between pool/ocean dips I like to have a cooling spray to help beat the brutal summer heat. This one is my go-to!
- Beach Hat – My scalp is very sensitive and I always end up with a huge sunburn so within the last couple of years I have always needed a hat to protect my scalp. This one is adorable!