The weekend is finally here and I wanted to share with you all some of my favorite hair products.
- Dry Bar – Dry Detox Conditioner; This product is great for those days you want soft, silky hair without washing it daily. I use this about 2-3 times a week. It also helps detangle just like a regular conditioner.
- Dry Bar – Detox Dry Shampoo; I use this product every day that I don’t wash my hair and it works great! I bleach my hair and washing it daily is super harsh on my hair so those days I don’t shampoo I choose to use this product. Easy to use and it smells amazing too.
- Dry Bar – Money Maker Flexible Hairspray; Gone are the days I used heavy duty hairspray. This hairspray is light and flexible for those pretty loose curls or waves. It also helps keep those fly away hairs under control.
- Marrakesh Hair Oil; I received this in my Fab Fit Fun box and immediately fell in LOVE with the scent. I mix it with two other products and run it through the ends of my damp hair. It helps make my hair silky and shiny.
- Holistix Lite oil treatment; This product isn’t super heavy and does wonder for dry hair. I mix this with the Marrakesh oil and style like normal. It also doesn’t leave your hair feeling super greasy…a PLUS for sure, since I have thin hair.
- Paul Mitchell – Quick Slip; This styling cream is the third product I mix with the two oils and it makes the perfect mix of sleek and soft hair. It also helps protect hair from the sun!
These are my weekly must have hair products..any suggestions? Leave a Comment!
Hi Babes, so this post is to help all of those non planners out there have a fun and fulfilled memorial day! If you aren’t a planner and live near the Dallas/Ft Worth area, then keep reading.
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra’s Memorial Day Concert & Firework Display – The best part is that it is FREE! Woohoo and Fireworks are super pretty and you’ll feel pretty sophisticated listening to some classical music for the night. Located at Flag pole hill and starting at 6:30PM.
- Bae Watch Season 2 is a fun pool party Wyndham Garden hotel in Dallas Tx. It starts at 1PM and Ends at 8PM. Plus Women get in FREE with an RSVP by 2PM. Live DJ, Snack, & Bubbly will be available as well.
- The Texas Pool (a pool shaped like Texas) is hosting a Memorial Day Pool Party from 12PM – 6PM and entry starts at $1. Also American Idol’s Ron Bultongez will perform.
- Sunset at Memorial Park Starting at 7PM with a short ceremony honoring those who serve and the event is Free.
- Memorial Day at the Arboretum From 9AM – 5PM Enjoy Face painting, at petting zoo, & Live Music. Plus $2 hotdogs & $2 Root beer Floats…YUM!
If you have any other suggestions please comment them below! Also if you attend these events please let me know how it went.
Continue reading “Last Minute Memorial Day Ideas”
Hope everyone is having a fun & safe memorial weekend! For those of you that aren’t living it up at the lake, like me, I decided to put together some of the best sales going on this holiday weekend. So you can shop to your hearts content.
- Show Me your MUMU is celebrating Memorial Weekend with 20% off Sale Items! Use Code SaleonSale at checkout. You can get this adorable Romper I am Rocking!
Free People Bralettes|Similar Sunnies | Tory Burch Miller Sandals | Handbag |
2. Next I want to tell you all about Nordstrom Half yearly sale which ends June 3rd! They have some amazing items for 40% off…like these Sam Edelman Heels! or these Kendra Scott earrings for 60% off!!! woohoo!3. Sephora is also having a great Memorial Day Sale going onEvery girl needs a set of Mermaid Makeup Brushes!
4. ShopBop is a great place to shop this memorial weekend, with items up to 40% off! Sam Edelman Espadrilles This cute Swimmie!
5. Finally Baublebar is having an Amazing 70% off select items for Memorial Day!!
Get these adorable earrings for only $25
Or this delicate Layering necklace!
Happy Shopping Babes! Let me know of some sales you are loving this weekend.
Happy Friday Babes! Who is excited for an extra long weekend?! Any big plans for Memorial Day? I will be working per usual…but thats okay! I wanted to share with you a great outfit for a day on the lake, lounging by the pool, or just grilling with some friends and family.
Brinisity Tank | Converse | Shorts | Sunglasses
I decide to do a comfy Memorial Day look, the tank is courtesy of Brinisity.com, If you haven’t owned a Bella canvas Tee or thank before they are super comfy and soft. They are also unisex so tend to fit a little looser than other brands. Another great thing about the tank is that you can wear it for July 4th as well! I paired it with some super cute fringe shorts which I bought on clearance about a year ago so I have linked some similar options. Of course I couldn’t go without my American themed converse ;] Finally my shades from from Hotmiamishades.com and you can use code BrinisityBabe at checkout for 20% off your entire purchase. Have a fun and safe Memorial Weekend Babes!
Happy Monday Loves! I have been wanting to do a Grad Gift Guide for a couple of weeks now and I am finally getting around to it! If your special grad has already graduated…I am sure they won’t hate you for shopping a bit late! These gifts are all AMAZING and under $200!
- Chanel Parfum Spray | Retails $100 1.7oz |
- Sugarfina Grad Pack | Retails $28| Haven’t tried their champagne gummy bears yet?! They are amazing and come in a super cute Congrats Pack!
- BaubleBar Jewelry | Retails $48| BaubleBar has a lot of great options!
- Diptyque Candle | Retails $35 | Everyone Loves a good candle!
- Herbivore Coco Rose Set| Retails $39 | A combo of coconut & rose products…um yes!!
- Kendra Scott Earrings | Retails $75 | Although she has a ton of cute options these new stone earrings are my fav right now!
- Olivia Burton Watch | Retails $195 | I have recently become obsessed with these beautiful watches!
- Boutique Summer Sandals| Retails $30 | These sandals are so Cute and Extra Comfy!
- Boutique Chevron Stitch Handbag | Retails $40| I have this bag and it is seriously my favorite right now..plus its under $50!!
- Have a grad who loves to travel? This Personalized Passport Case is Perfect | Retails $78|
These are just a few ideas to get you thinking! If you have tried any of the above products I’d love to hear what you thought of them below in the comments! Congratulations to the class of 2018!
I am loving this trend to wear neckerchiefs! What about you? Dress up a handbag with them, wear them in your hair, wear them around your neck…hints the word neckerchief LOL! The possibilities are endless! So as soon as I realized this was a summer MUST, I ran to my local Target and picked out a few colors. So far I think the one I am currently wearing is my favorite. I will link a few different brands below as well!I decided to have it stand out and everything else I am wearing is pretty neutral, like my flare Crop Top & Straw Bag. I have linked some different options for these two below because they are no longer available :[
I paired it with my Free People Bralette, my absolute favorite 7 jeans with just the right amount of stretch, & my See by Chloe Wedges. This look was perfect for a day of running errands! My shoes are lightweight and comfy, I don’t feel restricted in my stretchy and comfy jeans, and I was having a bad hair day…but the neckerchief helped hide that!
More Neckerchiefs: Here, Here, & Here
Flare crop tops: Here, here, & Here
Straw Bags: Here, Here, & Here
Let me Know what you think of this look!
Happy Monday Babes! Grab some coffee and conquer the day, thats what I keep telling myself! So I wanted to share with you all a new purchase I made from Nordstrom! I feel like Nordstrom & Neiman Marcus are my latest obsessions! These two beautiful bralettes are under $50! They are perfect for summer and I can’t wait to be rocking bralettes everyday.
Shoes / Bralettes
Bralettes come in so many different styles and since they are such a great summer accessory I wanted to create this content for you all to shop! The best part is…I do the searching and they are all under $50!
What brand is your favorite kind of bralette?! Leave me a comment so I can shop!