Hello Lovelies! I am heading to the beach in just a couple of weeks and I wanted to share with you my essential beach bag items! Please feel free to add some of your must have beach items in the comments below!
- Beach Towel – Of course we all need a perfect beach towel and this one is my fav!
- Reading Material – Having a great book or magazine to read on the beach is a must for me…This is my current book for the beach!
- Hair Care Product – Between the sun, heat, & water my hair could definitely use some moisture after a fun day at the beach! I usually have a leave in conditioner that I just spray in my hair for extra smoothness and happy healthy hair! This one is my go-to right now!
- Sunglasses- We all need the PERFECT pair of sunnies to protect our eyes from the sun and THESE are my fav right now, plus use code BrinisityBabe for 20% off your order.
- A mini Portable speaker is a must at the beach, especially if you have a large group of friends with you. This one is also waterproof!
- Cover Up- I always keep a cute flowy dress or coverup in my beach bag, especially if I want to walk off to go grab some grub at a bar or restaurant. This one is Super Cute!
- Sunscreen – Recently I have come across this beautiful, colorful, SPF 30 Sunscreen and I can’t wait to whip it out at the beach! Funny thing when I ordered it my mother was so grossed out by the name haha Check it out here!
- Cute FlipFlops – A good pair of flip flops is also always in my beach bag to help protect my feet from the hot sand. I try not to bring my designer pair incase I lose them or they get wet. Try these out instead!
- Moisturizer – I also keep after sun moisturizer in my beach bag. This will help lock in your tan and make sure your skin continues to glow!
- Cooling Spray – In between pool/ocean dips I like to have a cooling spray to help beat the brutal summer heat. This one is my go-to!
- Beach Hat – My scalp is very sensitive and I always end up with a huge sunburn so within the last couple of years I have always needed a hat to protect my scalp. This one is adorable!
Summertime Accessories can be tricky, especially if you’re spending most of your time at the beach or by the pool (I’m Jealous). So, I usually wear minimal pieces that are easy to throw on and take off. I was gifted this perfect summertime accessory and you’re not going to believe what it is….a WOOD WATCH! Jord Watches created this beautiful piece and let me tell you is it so pretty! The beautifully crafted wood band is light weight and gives me all the beachy vibes. Although I can’t be at the beach all summer long, it’s nice to have this piece around to remind me of the hot summer sun & all of my exciting travel plans coming up!
I chose the Zebrawood & Champagne watch from the Frankie Collection. I love the minimalist design of the watch and that you can get it engraved to really personalize it. The watch comes with a beautiful wood box that you can continue to use and store your Jord timepiece. So wether you need a unique gift idea, or a summer treat for yourself Jord watches are perfect.
I also have an extra special treat for you all! I am giving away $100 credit toward a Jord Watch! It is super quick and easy to do & you will receive 10% off your purchase, just for entering! Enter Here
Wooden Wrist Watch
Happy Saturday Babes! I wanted to share with you all this awesome product I just came across recently. Som is a drink that you take 30 minutes prior to lying down for bed & it helps you have a good nights rest. Don’t believe me? Try it for yourself Here & use code BrinisityBabe for 10% off your purchase.
I tried both the Sugar-free & regular Som drinks and they taste really good, but make sure to chill them or drink on ice. I struggle with my sleep schedule due to my work life & when I work 12 hours shifts I work 7PM to 7AM, so on my days off it can be really hard to flip back to a normal sleep schedule. I noticed a difference while drinking Som & so did my boyfriend!
The best part about it?! It is drug free, non-habit forming, Vegan, Preservative Free, & So much More!!! It has natural ingredients like Magnesium, Vitamin B6, L-Theanine, Gaba, & Melatonin. Visit Getsom.com for more information on the science behind this wonderful drink & how it all started!
Did you try this product?! Let me know below! I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Happy Thursday Loves! So if you follow me on IG @brinisitybabe, you may have seen a couple of posts of me wearing this cute swimmie cover-up! I received so many PM’s asking where I bought it and wanted to share with you all!
Bamboo Bag: Brinisity | Cover-Up: Goodnight Macaroon | Sunnies: Hot Miami Shades
This Cover-up is VERY comfortable and fun with the pom pom details (I love my pom poms) & colorful embroidery! I am wearing size small for reference.
Having Trouble picking out the perfect gift for the best father in the world?! I know I was, Until I found some of these great ideas! I wanted to share them with you all..because Like me, shopping for my father is WAY harder than shopping for my mom. Mainly because my mother and I have very similar styles and tastes. Keep Reading for my Top Ten Father’s Day Gift Ideas.
- Have you heard of Bespoke Post? No? Neither had I before until I found an awesome gift for my Boyfriend for Christmas. Anyway, this gift idea is for a sophisticated man who enjoys a cigar or two…or three. Bespoke Post Box “Toast” as they call it.
- Second on the list is a site that specializes in Man Crates. They have different sizes depending on what you are looking for & what you are willing to spend. But dads are totally worth it right? This Crate is for the dad who enjoys grilling which they call the Grill Master Crate.
- Next on the list is something every dad could use…unless you father hates music and..well, then he just isn’t human. The Bose Soundlink Speaker is perfect for on the go sports (Such as Golf) or at the pool during his grilling time (See number two above).
- This next one I found to be pretty cool. Does your father like to picnic? No..mine either! But now with this Lawn Chair he will enjoy all the kids outdoor sports, or maybe even go sit at a park with this Fusion Baby!
- Number five is for the well groomed father. The best part about this gift is that it’s under $50 and you can personalize it with a engraving! How awesome! The Winston Set.
- Does your dad enjoy gaming? Especially the classics like Monopoly? Well, how about an added twist like this Game of Thrones Collectors Monopoly game!
- Number Seven is for the dad who is a “techy” or just really likes apple products! A Charging Stand for both his iPhone & Apple Watch! Plus it looks pretty Classy Too.
- Next is the ultimate gift for a dad that needs help relaxing..the one who works his ass off for his family. This Neck & Back Massager features Heat & automated Programs.
- This one is for the dad who has a sweet tooth. Shari’s Berries are amazing! There is a wide selection of goodies for you to choose from. Check out These Boozy Cake Pops!
- This last one is pretty cool and perfect for the man who likes to camp! Check out the Campfire Steel Fire Pit which comes in three different sizes…& prices.
That finishes all Father’s Day gift ideas! I hope that helps….please comment below any other ideas you think are good for dads!
It’s Finally Summer weather here in Dallas Tx and you know what that means?! POOL TIME! My tan has been seriously lacking these Last few seasons and I can finally achieve that perfect glow once more. I use to tan super quick and never burn…it was a gift. However, as I have gotten older my tan seems to take twice as long and I burn almost every time! It is a shame. I just ordered some Unicorn Snot SPF 30…I’ll let you know how good it works.
I wanted to share with you some of my FAV swimsuit looks for this summer season. Each swimsuit has been linked and I have provided coupon codes for some of them as well.
- I LOVE color block swimsuits and they are seriously great for the beach or pool time. Just like this one from Revolve
- I just bought this swimmie from Revolve and I LOVE it…Super cute high waisted two piece with tassel detail. They also offer several different color options for this one.
- How cute is this one piece scalloped swimsuit from Nordstrom?! I love the subtle detail!
- The print on this one piece swimsuit from Brinisity is AMAZING! I love the back cutout and the front key hole. Subtle details that make this swimmie super comfy and stylish. Use code NS15 at checkout for 15% off your first Brinisity Purchase…you are welcome!
- How cute is this Leopard Print swimmie from Hot Miami Shades?! Use code Brinisitybabe for 20% off your purchase! XOXO
- This last swimsuit is definitely a splurged…however it is my absolute favorite swimsuit! Just look at the detail on the back of this beauty! Shop it here on Luisaviaroma
Happy Sunday Beauties! I posted a picture of me in a floral romper on the riverwalk over the weekend and I had a ton of people asking me where I bought it. I love how flowy this romper is and off the shoulder ruffles is a nice chic touch. I would suggest sizing up one size if you have a larger bust. You can Use Code NS15 for 15% off your first purchase on Brinisity.com, I paired it with some grey heels and a cute fringe clutch. This cute chevron stitched clutch I found in Rockwall Tx at a cute boutique so I am linking a similar one below.
Romper|Heels|Similar Purse|Earrings|Ish Lip Kit