Having Trouble picking out the perfect gift for the best father in the world?! I know I was, Until I found some of these great ideas! I wanted to share them with you all..because Like me, shopping for my father is WAY harder than shopping for my mom. Mainly because my mother and I have very similar styles and tastes. Keep Reading for my Top Ten Father’s Day Gift Ideas.
- Have you heard of Bespoke Post? No? Neither had I before until I found an awesome gift for my Boyfriend for Christmas. Anyway, this gift idea is for a sophisticated man who enjoys a cigar or two…or three. Bespoke Post Box “Toast” as they call it.
- Second on the list is a site that specializes in Man Crates. They have different sizes depending on what you are looking for & what you are willing to spend. But dads are totally worth it right? This Crate is for the dad who enjoys grilling which they call the Grill Master Crate.
- Next on the list is something every dad could use…unless you father hates music and..well, then he just isn’t human. The Bose Soundlink Speaker is perfect for on the go sports (Such as Golf) or at the pool during his grilling time (See number two above).
- This next one I found to be pretty cool. Does your father like to picnic? No..mine either! But now with this Lawn Chair he will enjoy all the kids outdoor sports, or maybe even go sit at a park with this Fusion Baby!
- Number five is for the well groomed father. The best part about this gift is that it’s under $50 and you can personalize it with a engraving! How awesome! The Winston Set.
- Does your dad enjoy gaming? Especially the classics like Monopoly? Well, how about an added twist like this Game of Thrones Collectors Monopoly game!
- Number Seven is for the dad who is a “techy” or just really likes apple products! A Charging Stand for both his iPhone & Apple Watch! Plus it looks pretty Classy Too.
- Next is the ultimate gift for a dad that needs help relaxing..the one who works his ass off for his family. This Neck & Back Massager features Heat & automated Programs.
- This one is for the dad who has a sweet tooth. Shari’s Berries are amazing! There is a wide selection of goodies for you to choose from. Check out These Boozy Cake Pops!
- This last one is pretty cool and perfect for the man who likes to camp! Check out the Campfire Steel Fire Pit which comes in three different sizes…& prices.
That finishes all Father’s Day gift ideas! I hope that helps….please comment below any other ideas you think are good for dads!
Happy Monday Loves! I have been wanting to do a Grad Gift Guide for a couple of weeks now and I am finally getting around to it! If your special grad has already graduated…I am sure they won’t hate you for shopping a bit late! These gifts are all AMAZING and under $200!
- Chanel Parfum Spray | Retails $100 1.7oz |
- Sugarfina Grad Pack | Retails $28| Haven’t tried their champagne gummy bears yet?! They are amazing and come in a super cute Congrats Pack!
- BaubleBar Jewelry | Retails $48| BaubleBar has a lot of great options!
- Diptyque Candle | Retails $35 | Everyone Loves a good candle!
- Herbivore Coco Rose Set| Retails $39 | A combo of coconut & rose products…um yes!!
- Kendra Scott Earrings | Retails $75 | Although she has a ton of cute options these new stone earrings are my fav right now!
- Olivia Burton Watch | Retails $195 | I have recently become obsessed with these beautiful watches!
- Boutique Summer Sandals| Retails $30 | These sandals are so Cute and Extra Comfy!
- Boutique Chevron Stitch Handbag | Retails $40| I have this bag and it is seriously my favorite right now..plus its under $50!!
- Have a grad who loves to travel? This Personalized Passport Case is Perfect | Retails $78|
These are just a few ideas to get you thinking! If you have tried any of the above products I’d love to hear what you thought of them below in the comments! Congratulations to the class of 2018!
Growing up, presents were always a big deal and Mother’s Day is no different! However, I know it isn’t like that for everyone, so I wanted to put together a list of gift ideas under $100 that you can snag in a hurry! Wether you wait until the last minute or are on a budget, I got you covered!
Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- Did you know Target has a TON of different beauty boxes to choose from?! The perfect gift already put together..um yes please! Check them out Here, Here, & Here.
- How about a perfect bottle of rosé…Because why not?! Look how cute this bottle is! YASS
- For that fit mama, get her a Nutri Ninja! Target has it on SALE too…#Winning (psst Sale ends in two days!)
- For the tired mama..a cute coffee mug! Add some chocolate kisses inside and wrap with a bow! You’re basically a DIY pro ;] Maybe?
- What about a Happy Treat Set by Clinique?! Ulta has this adorable set and its under $30!
- This Origins Protect your youth set will have her feeling 22 again..cue Taylor Swift!
- For the hard working mama (which aren’t they all?) a cream bubble bath….Ill take one too please!
- How about a candle with REAL glitter on top and under $20?! Sparkle on!
- Or if you are really in a hurry to find something quick, a gift card to a nice massage place!
Think about what she might like the most and something perhaps she hasn’t received before. If you can’t choose then get them all is what I say! ;] She deserves it.