Happy Thursday Loves! So if you follow me on IG @brinisitybabe, you may have seen a couple of posts of me wearing this cute swimmie cover-up! I received so many PM’s asking where I bought it and wanted to share with you all!
Bamboo Bag: Brinisity | Cover-Up: Goodnight Macaroon | Sunnies: Hot Miami Shades
This Cover-up is VERY comfortable and fun with the pom pom details (I love my pom poms) & colorful embroidery! I am wearing size small for reference.
It’s Finally Summer weather here in Dallas Tx and you know what that means?! POOL TIME! My tan has been seriously lacking these Last few seasons and I can finally achieve that perfect glow once more. I use to tan super quick and never burn…it was a gift. However, as I have gotten older my tan seems to take twice as long and I burn almost every time! It is a shame. I just ordered some Unicorn Snot SPF 30…I’ll let you know how good it works.
I wanted to share with you some of my FAV swimsuit looks for this summer season. Each swimsuit has been linked and I have provided coupon codes for some of them as well.
- I LOVE color block swimsuits and they are seriously great for the beach or pool time. Just like this one from Revolve
- I just bought this swimmie from Revolve and I LOVE it…Super cute high waisted two piece with tassel detail. They also offer several different color options for this one.
- How cute is this one piece scalloped swimsuit from Nordstrom?! I love the subtle detail!
- The print on this one piece swimsuit from Brinisity is AMAZING! I love the back cutout and the front key hole. Subtle details that make this swimmie super comfy and stylish. Use code NS15 at checkout for 15% off your first Brinisity Purchase…you are welcome!
- How cute is this Leopard Print swimmie from Hot Miami Shades?! Use code Brinisitybabe for 20% off your purchase! XOXO
- This last swimsuit is definitely a splurged…however it is my absolute favorite swimsuit! Just look at the detail on the back of this beauty! Shop it here on Luisaviaroma
Happy Sunday Beauties! I posted a picture of me in a floral romper on the riverwalk over the weekend and I had a ton of people asking me where I bought it. I love how flowy this romper is and off the shoulder ruffles is a nice chic touch. I would suggest sizing up one size if you have a larger bust. You can Use Code NS15 for 15% off your first purchase on Brinisity.com, I paired it with some grey heels and a cute fringe clutch. This cute chevron stitched clutch I found in Rockwall Tx at a cute boutique so I am linking a similar one below.
Romper|Heels|Similar Purse|Earrings|Ish Lip Kit
Hope everyone is having a fun & safe memorial weekend! For those of you that aren’t living it up at the lake, like me, I decided to put together some of the best sales going on this holiday weekend. So you can shop to your hearts content.
- Show Me your MUMU is celebrating Memorial Weekend with 20% off Sale Items! Use Code SaleonSale at checkout. You can get this adorable Romper I am Rocking!
Free People Bralettes|Similar Sunnies | Tory Burch Miller Sandals | Handbag |
2. Next I want to tell you all about Nordstrom Half yearly sale which ends June 3rd! They have some amazing items for 40% off…like these Sam Edelman Heels! or these Kendra Scott earrings for 60% off!!! woohoo!3. Sephora is also having a great Memorial Day Sale going onEvery girl needs a set of Mermaid Makeup Brushes!
4. ShopBop is a great place to shop this memorial weekend, with items up to 40% off! Sam Edelman Espadrilles This cute Swimmie!
5. Finally Baublebar is having an Amazing 70% off select items for Memorial Day!!
Get these adorable earrings for only $25
Or this delicate Layering necklace!
Happy Shopping Babes! Let me know of some sales you are loving this weekend.
Happy Friday Babes! Who is excited for an extra long weekend?! Any big plans for Memorial Day? I will be working per usual…but thats okay! I wanted to share with you a great outfit for a day on the lake, lounging by the pool, or just grilling with some friends and family.
Brinisity Tank | Converse | Shorts | Sunglasses
I decide to do a comfy Memorial Day look, the tank is courtesy of Brinisity.com, If you haven’t owned a Bella canvas Tee or thank before they are super comfy and soft. They are also unisex so tend to fit a little looser than other brands. Another great thing about the tank is that you can wear it for July 4th as well! I paired it with some super cute fringe shorts which I bought on clearance about a year ago so I have linked some similar options. Of course I couldn’t go without my American themed converse ;] Finally my shades from from Hotmiamishades.com and you can use code BrinisityBabe at checkout for 20% off your entire purchase. Have a fun and safe Memorial Weekend Babes!
I am loving this trend to wear neckerchiefs! What about you? Dress up a handbag with them, wear them in your hair, wear them around your neck…hints the word neckerchief LOL! The possibilities are endless! So as soon as I realized this was a summer MUST, I ran to my local Target and picked out a few colors. So far I think the one I am currently wearing is my favorite. I will link a few different brands below as well!I decided to have it stand out and everything else I am wearing is pretty neutral, like my flare Crop Top & Straw Bag. I have linked some different options for these two below because they are no longer available :[
I paired it with my Free People Bralette, my absolute favorite 7 jeans with just the right amount of stretch, & my See by Chloe Wedges. This look was perfect for a day of running errands! My shoes are lightweight and comfy, I don’t feel restricted in my stretchy and comfy jeans, and I was having a bad hair day…but the neckerchief helped hide that!
More Neckerchiefs: Here, Here, & Here
Flare crop tops: Here, here, & Here
Straw Bags: Here, Here, & Here
Let me Know what you think of this look!
Happy Monday Babes! Grab some coffee and conquer the day, thats what I keep telling myself! So I wanted to share with you all a new purchase I made from Nordstrom! I feel like Nordstrom & Neiman Marcus are my latest obsessions! These two beautiful bralettes are under $50! They are perfect for summer and I can’t wait to be rocking bralettes everyday.
Shoes / Bralettes
Bralettes come in so many different styles and since they are such a great summer accessory I wanted to create this content for you all to shop! The best part is…I do the searching and they are all under $50!
What brand is your favorite kind of bralette?! Leave me a comment so I can shop!