Hi Lovelies! I know it has been a bit since I blogged, but I promise I will start posting more again! I have been working a lot lately at the hospital. I wanted to share with you this ADORABLE outfit! All items are linked below.
Brinisity: Sweater & Skirt | Joie: Sandals | Kendra Scott: Earrings & Bracelet | Michelle: Watch | Ring
Today I wanted to share with you all this ADORABLE Stripe Midi dress I was gifted from Shopsocialgal.com! They are this cute boutique that is just starting out! Check out their website & support small businesses! All of my Accessories are linked below! ShopSocialGal: Dress| Sam Edelman: Sandals| Chloe: Handbag| Jord: Watch| Similar Earrings| Similar Bracelet| Tory Burch: Sunglasses
Shop All of my Looks Here
Have you Heard!? It is time for the biggest Sale of the YEAR! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has started and for those of you who are card members, you have early access! If you are not a card member you can easily apply here. But don’t fret! I understand if you aren’t ready for that kind of commitment and you can still shop the sale starting 7/20, so mark your calender’s!
I wanted to share with you a new favorite of mine (The Vince Boots) and I have styled them two ways! Be prepared for the Fall season & SAVE Money! Don’t we all LOVE to save some money? Everything here is linked for you through my personal Shop Style Collections. Happy Shopping Babes!
Vince: Boots Styled Two Ways
Style One- Barefoot Dreams: Cardigan | BP: Tee | Articles of Society: Jeans | Madewell: Handbag |Diff: Sunnies
Style Two- Chelsea28: Dress | Kendra Scott: Earrings | Tory Burch: Handbag
Which one is your Fav?!
Happy Saturday Babes! So sorry its been a week or so since I last blogged, I was on Vacay and I just got back! Stay tuned for a Travel Guide from the trip! Anyways, There are some really AMAZING sales happening this month and I wanted to share a round up of them all.
- Nordstrom – The Anniversary Sale is finally HERE! Early Access Ends 7/19 — get early access by becoming a card member! Don’t want to be a cardholder? No worries! The sale opens to the public 7/20 – 8/5 to save BIG on New Arrivals!! Yass!
- Target – Target is having some great sales this month, including Tee’s & Tanks starting as low as $4, Shorts as low as $10, & Flip Flops as low as $3! But hurry! Sale ends 7/21
- Macy’s – Receive FREE shipping & 25% off with the code SHOPIT until 7/17
- Kate Spade– Take 25% off with the code PRIMEDAY18 until 7/17
- H&M – Enjoy 20% off everything, however it is only available on 7/17
- JCPenny – Enjoy an extra 30% off your entire purchase with code SALE24, valid 7/16- 1/18
Get to shopping!
P.S. I was just accepted into ShopStyle & You can now Shop my Looks HERE
Happy Monday Babes! Sorry it’s been a bit since I last blogged. I try to stay on top of it but I have been SO busy lately! I am also about to head to Florida for a family vacation & I will try to blog while I’m out of town. I will for sure do a Travel Guide blog when I get back :]
Anyways I wanted to share this ADORABLE Denim Mini overall dress paired with a yellow ruched crop top & my favorite Bamboo bag..which I know you keep seeing in all of my pictures and thats because I am OBSESSED! The outfit details are all linked below.
Overall Mini Dress: Brinisity | Yellow Ruched Crop Top: Brinisity | Miller Sandals: Tory Burch|Look a Like Bamboo Bag: Francescas
XOXO Brinisity Babe
The Forth of July is just around the corner and if you are anything like me you are planning your outfit for the entire day! I wanted to share some really great options for every kind of event you have planned for the 4th!
- This adorable Red, White, & Blue Topshop Crop Top is perfect for the fourth! Pair with a cute white mini skirt or high waisted shorts, some tennis shoes or sandals and you’re ready to go!
- Keep it casual with this Red, White, & Boozed tank from Brinisity! Pair with some shorts, sunnies, and sandals! Or You could even style it as a cover up for your swimsuit!
- Dress it up this Fourth with this adorable blue & white dress from Revolve! You could even add some Red pumps for extra flare!
- Lounging all day by the pool or on a beach? Yeah you are! How about this adorable red, white, & blue swimsuit?!
- Another great find is this red and white ruched peplum dress from goodnight macaroon. Pair with some sandals or white pumps and you will be the talk of the town!
Whatever you decide to do this 4th, do it in style!
Summertime Accessories can be tricky, especially if you’re spending most of your time at the beach or by the pool (I’m Jealous). So, I usually wear minimal pieces that are easy to throw on and take off. I was gifted this perfect summertime accessory and you’re not going to believe what it is….a WOOD WATCH! Jord Watches created this beautiful piece and let me tell you is it so pretty! The beautifully crafted wood band is light weight and gives me all the beachy vibes. Although I can’t be at the beach all summer long, it’s nice to have this piece around to remind me of the hot summer sun & all of my exciting travel plans coming up!
I chose the Zebrawood & Champagne watch from the Frankie Collection. I love the minimalist design of the watch and that you can get it engraved to really personalize it. The watch comes with a beautiful wood box that you can continue to use and store your Jord timepiece. So wether you need a unique gift idea, or a summer treat for yourself Jord watches are perfect.
I also have an extra special treat for you all! I am giving away $100 credit toward a Jord Watch! It is super quick and easy to do & you will receive 10% off your purchase, just for entering! Enter Here
Wooden Wrist Watch