The weekend is finally here and I wanted to share with you all some of my favorite hair products.
- Dry Bar – Dry Detox Conditioner; This product is great for those days you want soft, silky hair without washing it daily. I use this about 2-3 times a week. It also helps detangle just like a regular conditioner.
- Dry Bar – Detox Dry Shampoo; I use this product every day that I don’t wash my hair and it works great! I bleach my hair and washing it daily is super harsh on my hair so those days I don’t shampoo I choose to use this product. Easy to use and it smells amazing too.
- Dry Bar – Money Maker Flexible Hairspray; Gone are the days I used heavy duty hairspray. This hairspray is light and flexible for those pretty loose curls or waves. It also helps keep those fly away hairs under control.
- Marrakesh Hair Oil; I received this in my Fab Fit Fun box and immediately fell in LOVE with the scent. I mix it with two other products and run it through the ends of my damp hair. It helps make my hair silky and shiny.
- Holistix Lite oil treatment; This product isn’t super heavy and does wonder for dry hair. I mix this with the Marrakesh oil and style like normal. It also doesn’t leave your hair feeling super greasy…a PLUS for sure, since I have thin hair.
- Paul Mitchell – Quick Slip; This styling cream is the third product I mix with the two oils and it makes the perfect mix of sleek and soft hair. It also helps protect hair from the sun!
These are my weekly must have hair products..any suggestions? Leave a Comment!