Hi Babes, so this post is to help all of those non planners out there have a fun and fulfilled memorial day! If you aren’t a planner and live near the Dallas/Ft Worth area, then keep reading.
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra’s Memorial Day Concert & Firework Display – The best part is that it is FREE! Woohoo and Fireworks are super pretty and you’ll feel pretty sophisticated listening to some classical music for the night. Located at Flag pole hill and starting at 6:30PM.
- Bae Watch Season 2 is a fun pool party Wyndham Garden hotel in Dallas Tx. It starts at 1PM and Ends at 8PM. Plus Women get in FREE with an RSVP by 2PM. Live DJ, Snack, & Bubbly will be available as well.
- The Texas Pool (a pool shaped like Texas) is hosting a Memorial Day Pool Party from 12PM – 6PM and entry starts at $1. Also American Idol’s Ron Bultongez will perform.
- Sunset at Memorial Park Starting at 7PM with a short ceremony honoring those who serve and the event is Free.
- Memorial Day at the Arboretum From 9AM – 5PM Enjoy Face painting, at petting zoo, & Live Music. Plus $2 hotdogs & $2 Root beer Floats…YUM!
If you have any other suggestions please comment them below! Also if you attend these events please let me know how it went.