Hi Babes, so this post is to help all of those non planners out there have a fun and fulfilled memorial day! If you aren’t a planner and live near the Dallas/Ft Worth area, then keep reading.
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra’s Memorial Day Concert & Firework Display – The best part is that it is FREE! Woohoo and Fireworks are super pretty and you’ll feel pretty sophisticated listening to some classical music for the night. Located at Flag pole hill and starting at 6:30PM.
- Bae Watch Season 2 is a fun pool party Wyndham Garden hotel in Dallas Tx. It starts at 1PM and Ends at 8PM. Plus Women get in FREE with an RSVP by 2PM. Live DJ, Snack, & Bubbly will be available as well.
- The Texas Pool (a pool shaped like Texas) is hosting a Memorial Day Pool Party from 12PM – 6PM and entry starts at $1. Also American Idol’s Ron Bultongez will perform.
- Sunset at Memorial Park Starting at 7PM with a short ceremony honoring those who serve and the event is Free.
- Memorial Day at the Arboretum From 9AM – 5PM Enjoy Face painting, at petting zoo, & Live Music. Plus $2 hotdogs & $2 Root beer Floats…YUM!
If you have any other suggestions please comment them below! Also if you attend these events please let me know how it went.
Continue reading “Last Minute Memorial Day Ideas”
Hope everyone is having a fun & safe memorial weekend! For those of you that aren’t living it up at the lake, like me, I decided to put together some of the best sales going on this holiday weekend. So you can shop to your hearts content.
- Show Me your MUMU is celebrating Memorial Weekend with 20% off Sale Items! Use Code SaleonSale at checkout. You can get this adorable Romper I am Rocking!
Free People Bralettes|Similar Sunnies | Tory Burch Miller Sandals | Handbag |
2. Next I want to tell you all about Nordstrom Half yearly sale which ends June 3rd! They have some amazing items for 40% off…like these Sam Edelman Heels! or these Kendra Scott earrings for 60% off!!! woohoo!3. Sephora is also having a great Memorial Day Sale going onEvery girl needs a set of Mermaid Makeup Brushes!
4. ShopBop is a great place to shop this memorial weekend, with items up to 40% off! Sam Edelman Espadrilles This cute Swimmie!
5. Finally Baublebar is having an Amazing 70% off select items for Memorial Day!!
Get these adorable earrings for only $25
Or this delicate Layering necklace!
Happy Shopping Babes! Let me know of some sales you are loving this weekend.
Happy Friday Babes! Who is excited for an extra long weekend?! Any big plans for Memorial Day? I will be working per usual…but thats okay! I wanted to share with you a great outfit for a day on the lake, lounging by the pool, or just grilling with some friends and family.
Brinisity Tank | Converse | Shorts | Sunglasses
I decide to do a comfy Memorial Day look, the tank is courtesy of Brinisity.com, If you haven’t owned a Bella canvas Tee or thank before they are super comfy and soft. They are also unisex so tend to fit a little looser than other brands. Another great thing about the tank is that you can wear it for July 4th as well! I paired it with some super cute fringe shorts which I bought on clearance about a year ago so I have linked some similar options. Of course I couldn’t go without my American themed converse ;] Finally my shades from from Hotmiamishades.com and you can use code BrinisityBabe at checkout for 20% off your entire purchase. Have a fun and safe Memorial Weekend Babes!
Happy Monday Loves! I have been wanting to do a Grad Gift Guide for a couple of weeks now and I am finally getting around to it! If your special grad has already graduated…I am sure they won’t hate you for shopping a bit late! These gifts are all AMAZING and under $200!
- Chanel Parfum Spray | Retails $100 1.7oz |
- Sugarfina Grad Pack | Retails $28| Haven’t tried their champagne gummy bears yet?! They are amazing and come in a super cute Congrats Pack!
- BaubleBar Jewelry | Retails $48| BaubleBar has a lot of great options!
- Diptyque Candle | Retails $35 | Everyone Loves a good candle!
- Herbivore Coco Rose Set| Retails $39 | A combo of coconut & rose products…um yes!!
- Kendra Scott Earrings | Retails $75 | Although she has a ton of cute options these new stone earrings are my fav right now!
- Olivia Burton Watch | Retails $195 | I have recently become obsessed with these beautiful watches!
- Boutique Summer Sandals| Retails $30 | These sandals are so Cute and Extra Comfy!
- Boutique Chevron Stitch Handbag | Retails $40| I have this bag and it is seriously my favorite right now..plus its under $50!!
- Have a grad who loves to travel? This Personalized Passport Case is Perfect | Retails $78|
These are just a few ideas to get you thinking! If you have tried any of the above products I’d love to hear what you thought of them below in the comments! Congratulations to the class of 2018!
I am loving this trend to wear neckerchiefs! What about you? Dress up a handbag with them, wear them in your hair, wear them around your neck…hints the word neckerchief LOL! The possibilities are endless! So as soon as I realized this was a summer MUST, I ran to my local Target and picked out a few colors. So far I think the one I am currently wearing is my favorite. I will link a few different brands below as well!I decided to have it stand out and everything else I am wearing is pretty neutral, like my flare Crop Top & Straw Bag. I have linked some different options for these two below because they are no longer available :[
I paired it with my Free People Bralette, my absolute favorite 7 jeans with just the right amount of stretch, & my See by Chloe Wedges. This look was perfect for a day of running errands! My shoes are lightweight and comfy, I don’t feel restricted in my stretchy and comfy jeans, and I was having a bad hair day…but the neckerchief helped hide that!
More Neckerchiefs: Here, Here, & Here
Flare crop tops: Here, here, & Here
Straw Bags: Here, Here, & Here
Let me Know what you think of this look!
Happy Monday Babes! Grab some coffee and conquer the day, thats what I keep telling myself! So I wanted to share with you all a new purchase I made from Nordstrom! I feel like Nordstrom & Neiman Marcus are my latest obsessions! These two beautiful bralettes are under $50! They are perfect for summer and I can’t wait to be rocking bralettes everyday.
Shoes / Bralettes
Bralettes come in so many different styles and since they are such a great summer accessory I wanted to create this content for you all to shop! The best part is…I do the searching and they are all under $50!
What brand is your favorite kind of bralette?! Leave me a comment so I can shop!
Happy Saturday Lovelies! I hope your weekend is off to a great start! Any big plans for Mother’s Day tomorrow? Desperately needing last minute gift ideas?? I got you covered in this blog
Anyways, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite beauty care items and how I use them in my daily routine.
First thing after I shower in the morning I wash my face with Mario Badescu’s Special Cucumber lotion. I’ve tried many of these facial cleansers from Mario but for some reason I feel like this one does the best clean for my oily/dry skin. It contains vitamins and minerals leaving your face feeling smooth and refreshed! Get it here
The next step is to apply Origins’ Original Skin renewal serum. This stuff smells sooooo good! Plus it really is refreshing to the skin and leaves you extra glowy. A small amount will go a long way with this product. Try it out for yourself here
After my glow serum, I moisturize with Origin’s original skin Matte Moisturizer! I prefer a Matte moisturizer so my face isn’t left greasy and shiny…leave that to the highlight! The shiny part…not greasy ;] Same with this product, a small amount will go a long way. Shop for it here
Then I apply my makeup like normal and go about my busy busy day!
After a long day I will re-clean my face with Mario Badescu’s Cucumber lotion to get all of that makeup and dirt out of my pores. On average about Two times per week I will then exfoliate my face. Try Kate Somerville’s Intensive Exfoliating Treatment. I enjoy the smell of this one and it gets deep down in my pores and removes dead skin cells really well!
Last but certainly not least…I use Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins cream. I received this as a sample and fell in LOVE! It is super hydrating. It is a night cream and slightly heavier than my day creams so I wouldn’t try wearing it throughout the day. Get it here
Let me know if you try out this products and what you think!